Volare New York values the security of our customers and takes the responsibility of safeguarding your personal information very seriously. The following policy describes and governs the information collection, use, and sharing practices ofVolare New York’s parent company, LuJin Fashion, Inc., with respect to this website (the "website”). Our policies reflect a long history of dedicated customer service, as well ashow imperative we consider it to be a company that deserves your trust. We are committed to protecting our customers' right to privacy and to the ethical and responsible use of your information.
The Information We Collect
We collect both personal and non-personal information. For the purpose of this policy, the term "personal information" refers to data that is collected in conjunction with a name. In the case of individuals who sign up for an account on our website, this may include your email address, telephone number, and physical address. For individuals who decide to make a purchase through our website, this may also include payment information, such as a credit or debit card number and billing address. When we use the term "non-personal information", we are referring to data that has not been collected in conjunction with your name.
How Do We Collect Information?
- By asking.We may collect some information from you by requesting that you provide it to us. For instance, when you create an account on our website, a name and email address is required. Also, if you decide to make a purchase with us, we ask that you provide us with certain information, such as your payment details, billing address, and physical address.
Your web browser may let you choose a preference as to whether you want to allow websites to collect information over time about your online activities. At this time, we do not respond to such "Do Not Track” configurations, or similar preferences you might have set up in your browser. We may continue to collect information in the manners described in this policy.
Third Party Cookies
We also partner with advertising companies in order to place ads for our business on other websites. These companies may use third party cookies, which allow them to develop personalized advertising that can relate information which may be of interest to you. The data they use can be collected by using the following methods:
- Web beacons.A web beacon is an electronic file on a web page that is used to count and recognize users who have visited that page. Among other things, a web beacon can be used in HTML-formatted emails to determine responses to our communications and measure their effectiveness. An example of this could be you receiving an email from us which includes a link to our website. You can generally avoid web beacons in emails by turning off the HTML display and viewing only the text portion of an email.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address.As you enter our website, we capture and retain the IP address andunique identifier of the device you are using, such as a personal computer or a mobile device.
- Geo-location."Geo-location technologies" refer to methods that permit us to determine your physical location. We may ask you to manually provide precise location information on our website, or to enable your mobile device in order to send us precise location data. We may also automatically use information from your web browser or computer to determine general location information, such as the city in which you live.
- Clear GIFs& tracking pixels.A clear GIF or tracking pixel is typically a one-pixel, transparent image – although it may be visible – which is located on a web page, e-mail, or other type of message. They are retrieved from a remote site on the internet which enables the verification of a person's viewing or receipt of a web page or message.
How Your Information is Used
- To operate the website.We may use your personal information to operate, maintain, customize, and personalize your experience while viewing our website. We also use your personal information to fulfill orders placed through our website and to administer and operate our loyalty program.
- To provide you with notifications.We may use your name and email address to send you notifications about the shop and new products or services we think you may find useful.
How We Share and Disclose Personal Information
- We may share personal information with other legal entities that are owned and controlled by Volare New York.
- In the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of Volare New York’s business, assets, or stock (including in connection with bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer any and all information that we collect pursuant to this policy. Any successor, assignee, or transferee may use your personal information as described in this policy.
- Law enforcement, emergencies, &compliance.We may disclose your personal information in the following instances:
- If we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against persons or entities that may be causing injury to you, Volare New York, or others.
- If we believe that the applicable laws or regulations (including laws and regulations outside your country of residence) require it.
- As mandated by a subpoena, court order, or legal process.
- To establish or exercise our legal rights, defend against legal claims, or protect our operations or those of any Volare New York affiliate.
- To protect the rights, privacy, safety, or property of Volare New York, our affiliates, you, or others.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action against suspected illegal activities or fraud.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations which involve potential threats to the physical safety of any person.
- As otherwise required or permitted by law. In some circumstances, we may be required to provide your personal information to a law enforcement agency and prohibited from providing you notice of that event.
How We Secure Your Personal Information
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to keep our customers’ information secure andprevent it from being disclosed to individuals who are not included in this policy. However, while we follow all necessary procedures to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise – nor should you expect – that your information will be secure under all circumstances.
- Other websites.Other websites or services that may be accessible through our site, such as social media sites including Facebook and Pinterest, have separate data and privacy practices from our own. We are not responsible for their policies or actions. You should read the privacy policies of external sites before disclosing any personal information. Please contact those websites directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.
- “Do Not Track”signals.Some web browsers and devices permit you to broadcast a preference that you not be "tracked" online. At this time, we do not modify your experience on our website based upon whether such a signal is broadcast.
- We do not provide products and services to children, nor knowingly collect or solicit information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of thirteen and believe that he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us at info@volarenewyork,com.
- California privacy rights.Residents of the state of California, under certain provisions of the California Civil Code, have the right to request (from companies conducting business in California) a list of all third-parties to which the company in question has disclosed certain personally identifiable information, as defined under California law during the preceding year for third-party direct marketing purposes.
- Requests for information.Volare New York does not share information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- Changing and deleting.You may access your personal information through your profile on our website and delete, change, or modify that information. However, we cannot guarantee the comprehensive deletion or modification of the information that is submitted to our website. For additional assistance with modifying or deleting information provided to us, please contactinfo@volarenewyork,com